At CANDA, our approach to hiring is to do things a bit differently. Our team has experienced the world of sales-driven recruitment, in-house talent teams, and have always begged the question - there's got to be another way? We couldn't find one, so we built it! We help brands tackle their people, culture and hiring needs, whilst developing a compelling and authentic employer story with a simple mission:
To connect people to brands through genuine experiences!
Our Employer Brand Team at CANDA is helping high-growth startups and scale ups hire sustainably by showcasing their culture through aspirational careers sites, video, photography, visual job adverts, and in general - new ways of telling their unique stories 💃🏽🎧🎨
In a Nutshell:
Leading and managing a team of Talent + Employer Brand Partners as well a studio of freelance creatives, you’re the glue between recruitment and employer branding working across customers, candidates, and internal teams. Ensuring all efforts align to our vision, mission, and cultivating a nurturing culture of creative problem solving, you will have full responsibility and autonomy for the strategic development and direction of your portfolio of clients; managing your own budgets and achieve revenue targets. You'll succeed through:
🌱 Measuring recruitment efforts on quality over quantity.
🌱 Telling genuine stories by extracting our customer’s unique employer value proposition.
🌱 Having the experience to be able to guide, lead and recommend the right solutions to our clients.
You will own:
- Define and develop hiring and attraction strategies across our portfolio of clients.
- Execute our employer brand strategy across our portfolio of clients.
- Identify ways to engage those hard to reach talented individuals through advertising and non traditional attraction efforts.
- Support the Talent Team on recruitment challenges and source tough to hire talent.
What decisions do you make:
- Overall employer brand strategy.
- Direction of customer talent attraction strategy.
- Media planning and buying.
- Using employer brand industry knowledge and best practice to inform the hiring journey.
What’s in it for you:
- An opportunity to work with some of the most transformational brands in the market.
- Weekly Team Lunch.
- Monthly & Quarterly Team Days.
- Regular knowledge-sharing sessions.
- All of the latest tools you need to get the job done.
- Medical & Life insurance.
- 30 days’ holiday a year (plus UK public holidays), and we encourage you to use them all up!